Beginning June 2015 to March 2016, this year's batches are age group wise for children between 3 to 15 years, covering approximately 40 classes through the academic year.
Below 8 years:
- Personality Development
- Creative Thinking
- Fancy Dressing
- One Children’s Classic in the 6 month course e.g. Tom Sawyer
- One original piece/poem for the children in the 6 month programmed for school competitions.
As well as original fancy dress ideas and scripts.
Become an Interesting Person – Learn how to
- How to Speak Convincingly to a public audience through
- Voice Modulation
- Voice Projection
- Facial Expressions, Posture and Eye Contact
- Correct Pronunciation
- A Powerful Vocabulary
- Improving Your Style, Diction, Clarity and Delivery
- Participate knowledgeably in conversations
- Exercise the power of convincing argument through Debate
- Interact within a group through Drama Improvisation
- Think creatively
- Listen Attentively
- Practice Creative Writing
- Become a team player
- Understand Etiquette
There will be group discussions and career guidance as well, for the older children.
Besides the above, your child will be trained to deliver an Elocution piece on a meaningful topic written especially for his/her interests and personality.